Monday, January 11, 2010

What we have been up to...

Wow January is about half over, before we know it school will be out! Micah is having so much fun in school. She comes home singing all the songs they have learned, she really understands it. I love it when her eyes light up when she reads a WORD. It's fun to watch her learn. Asher is talking soooo much he is a little parrot. He is warming up to potty training. Not quiet got it, but he is doing pretty well. It will be nice when we don't have to buy diapers. (for awhile)? We have been trying to keep ourselves busy Micah Asher & I try to let Jake work so we have been sledding a lot. We go to the park and there is a perfect hill for little ones to play on. Jake has been busy, busy, busy working if not on his job on his second job "the house" and when he has a minute he goes horn hunting. Great! Time for that again actually it's pretty nice for Jake and I both having some time away from each other. That sounds bad, I love him but he is here 24/7. I am sure he feels the same way. I have been busy just being mom, and for fun going and supporting the girls & boys basketball teams. They are both doing very well this year, and it is so fun to watch. I also get to go play volleyball and I love it. Well I hope this year keeps getting better.

No comments: